Saturday, May 14, 2011

name that baby!

After much consideration, we have finally named our child. Sweet Baby Bobel will also be known as:
 Anslee Claire
When Brian and I first started dating (2005) we were all goo-goo gah-gah and we talked about baby names. Believe it or not, this name was in my head and written in a journal he kept.

The name worked out well because my middle name is Anne, after my maternal grandmother, and Lee is a family name for the Robertson family. My grandpa is Kenneth Lee, dad is Mike Lee and brother is Ryan Lee...but goes by Lee.

So little Anslee has her own name with some family roots. Claire is because we love it and think it's a beautiful middle name for our precious girl.

We already call her our own nicknames. We both use AC. I say Baby A and Brian calls her A-money...ha-ha!

5 comments:

  1. she'd be a doll no matter what the name: her parents are both so darling. YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it and Love the way you spelled A-money's name!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for posting this,LOVE her name.
    She will be carrying on many family names.
    I'm so blessed to have my grandaughter AND
    great grandaughter to have my name.There are
    so many in my family that carry the name
    "Anne".
    Then so many Robertson's that carry the name
    "Lee".
    And I'm so blessed to live close to her,I intend to do my job (spoil her).
    Love all three of you! Mema

    ReplyDelete