Friday, May 27, 2011

growth spurt?

I think my belly may be going through yet another significant growth spurt. Yesterday my biggness started to really show itself. I went to the mall and was not lucky in snagging the one and only "expectant mothers" parking spot. About 25 minutes into the trip my back was killing me. I'm also experiencing a burning sensation at the top of my belly that I haven't had in several weeks. It feels like an "indian burn"....anyone know what I'm talking about?

Anslee is kicking and rolling around like mad these days. Brian and I sat on the couch last night and just took in all of her action. It's so fun! We are both still amazed that a 4.5 lb baby is in there moving about.

We went to the Baptist Hospital tour last week and now know where to park. Brian used some fancy function on his phone to log in the location so he can get the coordinates no matter where he is. We both got giddy in the labor and delivery room. I teared up a little thinking about laying in that bed just moments before Anslee Claire comes into the world.

I am praying for and can visualize a very peaceful and successful labor and delivery. I trust the Lord to watch over me and this baby. This entire pregnancy I have felt that I am carrying a very happy and healthy baby. I hope I am right....but know that no matter what, it's in God's hands and His plan is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment