Thursday, March 3, 2011

hey, you!

Brian and I have had a girl name picked out for a looong time. I mean, this name came up in the very beginning of our relationship. Now that the time has come and this is permanent we have been making sure we absolutley love this name.

Tonight we practiced calling _______ from her room. We have also pretended to reprimand her as though she was in the backseat of the car and being sassy. Very funny!

We are just about ready to pull the trigger on baby girl's name...and yes, it's the one we started off with.

In other news....Brian is renovating the nursery closet. He's cutting out the wall, giving it a bigger door and adding double clothes rods. I am having a blast making decorating plans. Here's some fabric I am in love with:

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh my, that is lovely!! I can't wait to talk fabrics, pinks, and girlie things ... Also, can't wait to hear what name y'all decide on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I can't wait to hear the name! (Already having some ideas for baby gifts but they have to be monogrammed and personalized) She is going to be so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i quilthome...and that fabric you posted! when i was pregnant with levi, i spent HOURS on that website:).

    ReplyDelete