Sunday, March 27, 2011

amazing love

This week marked 24 weeks. 24 weeks = 6 months! WOW....time is flying by!

We've been talking about being parents and discussing how our family will establish special little routines like reading a story before bed, praying, singing songs, etc. One thing we want to do from the very beginning is sing hyms/Christian songs to her so that she grows up knowing the words by heart. Here's one I added to the list today:


Amazing Love
by: Chris Tomlin
I'm forgiven, You were forsaken,
I'm accepted, You were condemned.
I'm alive and well, your spirit is within me,
because You died and rose again.

Amazing love, how can it be,
that you my King would die for me?
Amazing love, I know it's true,
and it's my joy to honor you
In all I do, I honor you.

No comments:

Post a Comment