Sunday, April 3, 2011

great is your faithfulness

The Lord has been overwhelmingly good to us. He has showered us with more blessings than I ever believed possible. I haven't always felt this way about God. Until Brian came along, I never really saw that the Lord does things especially for me. How sweet when we truly believe this!

In addition to giving us one another, we have always had a roof over our heads and food to eat, we have wonderful family, encouraging friends, we are healthy, and our marriage has grown tremendously and continues to do so. Specific prayers have been answered such as a church family from the beginning of our relationship, our sweet baby girl, and a healthy and very enjoyable pregnancy that is bringing us even closer.

We sang a hymn this morning that reminded me of God's goodness. Here is the chorus:

Great is Thy Faithfulness
Great is Thy faithfulness!
Great is Thy faithfulness!
Morning by morning new mercies I see.
All I have needed Thy hand hath provided;
Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord, unto me!

The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases, his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.  Lamentations 3:22-23

No comments:

Post a Comment