Sunday, April 24, 2011

first shower

My first shower was this Saturday and it was amazing!! My dear friends Stacey, Carrie and Kaelin all threw this shower for myself and Krissy. Lauren is also part of this group but she's a busy bride...we will see her in May on her big day. We were all roommates and sorority sisters in college. Krissy and I are two weeks apart and are both having girls!

The girls did an awesome job and it couldn't have been a prettier day. It was at Butterfly Meadows Inn and Farm in Franklin. What a beautiful place, sweet staff and yummy food!

Baby girl got some amazing gifts...I want to take a picture of every single thing that she has because everything is so adorable!! Maybe I can round them all up for a group shot soon.
  Carrie, Stacey, Jessica, Krissy and Kaelin
 Krissy and me with our sweet baby girls. She's 26 weeks and I'm 28 weeks. Both JULY babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment