Sunday, June 26, 2011

Immanuel shower

I've been blessed with more showers than I can keep up with! Our church shower was last weekend and it was wonderful. We are so blessed by an amazing church family!

Megan and Stephie hosted at Megan's house and they did a great job. They had everyone go around the room and say something nice about me. WOW. These women are the sweetest and most encouraging group. The words shared touched me deeply and it was an sweet and emotional time. The Lord is so kind and I am thankful to be part of a group that loves him they way these women do.

In addition to very thoughtful gifts, the ladies all wrote words of encouragement for me as a new mother. I am suppose to open them when I am needing a little boost. Such a blessing!
Annette, Stephie and Baby Jennifer

Sarah, Meghan and Deon

What a great group of women!



Listening to words of encouragement from the kind women of my church

Anslee's Mimi, Momma, Gree and Aunt Laura

The Hostesses - they did such a great job!

Pregnant friends! Isn't this great? We are in order from due date starting with Deon on the far right. These are July and August babies!

Awesome diaper cake

No comments:

Post a Comment