Thursday, June 23, 2011

getting close?

The doctor told me yesterday that it could be any day...there is just no real predicting exactly when. I am progressing well and he promised I would not be going past my due date! I am not that uncomfortable but am totally excited to meet our daughter!

We busted our tails Monday night and finished her nursery. I think it's the sweetest room I have ever seen; mainly because I can picture things like Anslee standing in her crib and smiling at me when I go to wake her up in the morning. I'm so in love with her already!

I promise to post pictures asap. I am still finding a place for all these new baby things and honestly can't believe that our family of two will be three any day now!

1 comment:

  1. wow....i didn't know you guys were so close. how exciting! can't wait to see her nursery!

    ReplyDelete