Saturday, February 19, 2011

baby = blog


The time has come. It's time to blog. I want to share with those who would like to have updates and would also like some documentation of our life.

Why do I think that now is a good time for this? Because we are having a B-A-B-Y!! To be precise, we are having a baby in about 20 weeks. WOW!! There is a long and elaborate story as to how we found out about our bundle of joy but I will share that later.

This coming Tuesday we find out what we are having. Waiting the full 20 weeks has been SO much fun! Every day Brian and I ask each other "girl baby or boy baby?". I can honestly say I don't have a preference. I can think of a million reasons why both are a joy.

We are so thankful for the God given miracle of life. I am so grateful that the Lord allowed me to conceive and that I can experience a baby growing inside of me. It is only by his hand that we receive this gift.

"For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I will praise you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made." Psalm 139:13-14

No comments:

Post a Comment